We have established a listserv in order to provide a forum where Interfaith Discussion Group members can:
- share information, ideas, advice, and other resources to help each other accomplish our
personal, organizational, and/or community goals with faith-based and interfaith
- encourage and inspire each other as we face the challenges of our chosen work.
- safely examine difficult spiritual questions/issues and how story might be able to guide
ourselves and others toward discovering answers.
- develop relationships with tellers from different faith traditions in order to enrich
ourselves both personally and professionally.
- jointly build and maintain an information clearinghouse of stories, books, recordings,
program models and websites of interest to faith-based and interfaith tellers.
Click here to join the Listserv.